Bring your group to Alltnacriche!
Looking for a residential activity centre in Scotland, with the flexibility to enjoy exciting outdoor activities or just to “be” together?
Set at the foot of the Monadhliath mountains, in beautiful woodland, easily accessible from the A9 and Aviemore, Alltnacriche could be just the venue for your event.
- Weekend or midweek bookings welcome
- Well equipped, flexible spaces – whether for a youth weekend away, training event, study weekend, retreat
- Range of ensuite rooms and dorms accommodating from 1 – 9 people
- Sleeping accommodation for up to 59 people
- Options for catered or self-catered weekends
- Paying for minimum occupancy guarantees sole use of the centre and facilities
- Off peak rates and reduced minimum occupancy available
- Instructors available to lead the instructor-led ACTIVITIES.
You’ll find there is plenty of flexibility to use our residential activity centre just the way that suits you.
Fed up with sharing?
If you are happy to pay the MINIMUM OCCUPANCY for the centre, you will be the only group here. The place becomes yours, and you can use it exactly the way that suits your group. No negotiation with other groups over space, resources or activities. Programme times and the duration of activities can be flexible too.
Happy to help!
We always aim to be:
So, if you are looking for a residential activity centre in Scotland, do please check us out. You can’t book your event online, because it makes sense to discuss exactly what will suit you before you make the booking. We’re quite friendly, so just call us or email and we’ll be happy to chat it all through. Find out more about HOW TO BOOK.
Thinking about bringing a group of pupils on a school residential? Take a look at CLASSROOM OUTDOORS.
Want to come during the holidays? Check out SU HOLIDAYS.